Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It's November! Time passes fast.

Well it's been a fast year hasn't it? In fact it's been the fastest year of my life. So they say, that time accelerates as you get older. Remember when you were 5. A year was a long time. In fact 20% of your life.
So that's my theory.

A year represents a smaller and smaller portion of your life as you get older, so it seems time passes faster. What's another year, when you're 85? It's the same as 3 weeks when you are 5! You get the picture.

So cherish the moments.

Recently I found out that someone I know is very sick with cancer. She is around our age. It was a shock to say the least. So as I continue to pray for a miracle for her, it dawns on me, the corny but real truth, that we should live everyday like it's our last (or our first), filled with eagerness and wonder, because time is a precious gift indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fillee I am cherishing. Actually I once heard a husband talk about how much he was planning to cherish his wife, it really touched me. I wonder if they're still cherishing each other.....
Pina Colada anyone?