Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oooops. It's a new year already!

Well. My new year's resolution was to write more.....I was also going to keep to at least a monthly post on this blog...missed December, doh!

So dear reader, you find me at such a tumultuous time that I cannot even start. Though "drama" is nothing new with me, I have put myself in such a predicament that dramatic is the only way to describe it. After a fantastic break with friends in lake tahoe, though things have increased exponentially in terms of the aforementioned drama, my response to it has changed dramatically. Resignation rather than anxiety, with a dash of hope, would best describe it.

You know, in all of the power of perspective, truly, what doesn't kill me will make me stronger....so here's to strength.

Pray your next 12 months has started with a bang.

3 comments:

catherine jayne said...

You posted again! You're still alive! :)

Anonymous said...

hah ha...my loyal fan.

Jay Ross said...

The purpose of comparing both lists is to check how reliable the brokers are. As the population gets bigger, urbanisation and town developments are being created at the expense of existing and potential farmland. So many people had their life's savings in stocks and now they're in real trouble. Your items will be weighed by the company; gold value is determined by the weight of the gold content. Investment, E Gold, Egold, E Metal, E Platinum, E Silver, Global. E Gold. E Gold is an electronic currency, issued by e gold Ltd., 100% backed at all times by gold bullion in allocated storage. E Metals are also issued: e silver is. About Hedge Funds What is a Hedge Fund? of the many different hedge fund strategies is essential to capitalizing on their variety of investment opportunities. stocks, currencies, bonds, commodities or gold. Buy Gold. of it that sounds like a good investment but when you translate that into gold. then, gives us another good and sound reason to buy gold. the market by the end of 2012.