Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Simplicity


Keep it Simple Stupid. K-I-S-S.

I was sitting at Denny's today, watching my little girl eat her Smiley Alien Pancake (3 pancakes, bacon and whipped cream). While the meal would give a nutritionist a heart attack, the simple pleasure of chatting with my 4 year old as she engaged with her meal (yes she played with her food) reminded me that life is made of choices and moments, and the more you can share those choices and moments, the richer life is.

We weren't meant to live this life alone. Get together with those you love, and do something simple.

1 comment:

Leerfnk said...

UPDATE.Here is a link to an example of this resume, I finally was able to find a share site to display it. Yet according to the EPA, only 10 percent of mobile phones are recycled each year. Adornments found in the northern part of Tajikistan are more recent; it is proven by a different technique and different designs, such as a crowned ruler, a woman, an archer, a she-wolf feeding two boys, etc.